Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Cook's Knife - Black
Designed for those cooks who enjoy a slightly smaller blade, the 6” Cook’s Knife is more agile and easier to handle for smaller hands. As an all-purpose blade, this cook’s knife is designed to tackle a variety of cutting tasks. The full bolster protects fingers while adding weight to the knife for a perfect balance, while the ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the hand for a smooth cutting experience. This knife excels at mincing and slicing herbs, smaller produce and meats.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance