Ooni Koda Gas-Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
The super compact design is ready to use right out of the box. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to your gas hookup.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 932°F (500°C). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
“[It’s] proven to be the easiest backyard pizza oven that I’ve tried so far… if you've ever been intimidated by the idea of making pizza, the Koda is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to do it.” – WIRED
FAST: Heats to 932°F (500°C) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on