Fat Daddio's Spring Form Cake Pan - 9"
Fat Daddio’s professional grade bakeware provides the benefits of aluminum with the added advantage of a silver anodized finish. Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly process that does not use chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. It seals the porous surface of aluminum to provide a safe and non-reactive baking surface so there is nothing between you and your baked treats.
Fat Daddio's ProSeries Springform Cake Pans are designed for delicate desserts when the top needs to be preserved. 3" depth allows for topping with fruit or streusel in the pan after baking. Built to last through daily use in both the home kitchen and commercial establishments.
- A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes
- Freezer safe
- Pressure cooker and air fryer safe
- Made in China
- Easy release and clean up
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating - NO hot spots!
- Will never rust, peel or flake
- Uncoated, 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C)
- Hand wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Inside Dimensions: 9" diameter x 3" high (24 x 8 cm)
- Capacity: 3.076 L or 13 cups
Why we love it:These pans are ideal for the most delicate cakes, whether for a traditional New York style cheesecake, or a delicate flourless chocolate torte. The elevated pedestal provides a tight seal to protect your juicy upside-down cakes, cheesecakes and quiches from leakage. The tall pans mean we can build customized ice cream cakes, crepe cakes, deep dish pizzas and gloriously fussy charlottes, then unclasp the buckle for a big reveal!