The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials. Food sticks less to fluted knives due to the air pockets which are created during cutting.
Blade Length: 20.3 cm (8")
* Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
* Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
* Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
* Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
* The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
* Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
* Made in Japan
Welcome to Cookery!
Thank you so much for visiting. If you'd like to receive discounts over time & our seasonal newsletters...