Lodge Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet keeps all your culinary aspirations sorted with a diverse repertoire in functionality and use. This pan can be used on all cooktops including induction tops. The pan can also be used for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. This skillet is made from heavy duty, 12-gauge carbon steel that adds to the strength and durability. The carbon steel construction also accelerates heat distribution and retention, which plays a pivotal role in cooking your food in less time, thus saving energy costs. The skillet is also safe for oven-use up to 400° Fahrenheit. The skillet is pre-seasoned with natural soy bean oil, which lends a perfect brown glaze to steaks and veggies. This natural seasoning not only eliminates the need for a seasoning prior to use, but also makes the skillet non-stick and ready-for-use.
From whipping up an egg sunny side up, to tempering a pan-sauce, this skillet comes in handy. The skillet is easy to maintain - hand wash in hot, soapy water, dry and rub with cooking oil to season the pan again for ready-use. Fitted with a triple-rivet handle, this pan offers a steady grip for lifting and emptying the contents. This vessel is compatible with all metal objects, such as knives, forks and spatulas, which facilitate easy stirring, searing, roasting, sautéing or baking.
Key Features of the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet:
- All Cooktops: suitable for all cooktops including induction tops
- 12 Gauge Carbon Steel: heavy duty pan withstands and retains high-heat
- Pre-seasoned with Natural Soy Bean Oil: releases an oil finish that improves with time and lends a non-stick property
- Best Use: browning and searing
- Triple-Rivet Handle: offers a steady grip for lifting
- Easy Maintenance: hand wash in hot, soapy water, dry and rub with cooking oil to season the pan again
- Handle: Triple-riveted
- Construction: 12 Gauge carbon steel
- Color: Black
- Oven-safe: Up to 400° Fahrenheit