Swedish Wet-it Cloths - Sweet Cherries
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for 60 years. These eco-friendly, sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking. Great for granite, stainless steel, laminates and glass top stoves.
- Designed to absorb like a sponge and wipe like a cloth. Commonly used in the kitchen for washing dishes, wiping counters, cabinets, cleaning the refrigerator & microwave. Use throughout the home for damp dusting, windows, bathrooms, etc.
- A sustainable, biodegradable & compostable option. With normal household use, these cloths last for months. When it's time for a new cloth, simply put the old one in the compost bin, where it will disintegrate in 6-8 weeks.
- Offered in a wide variety of vibrant colours and motifs. Printed in Sweden using water based, colourfast ink
- Material: 70% cellulose pulp, 30% cotton
- Dimensions: 20 x 17cm
- Care: Clean in the washing machine or top rack dishwasher. For best results, do not use softener. Hang or lay flat to dry. Damp cloths can be disinfected in the microwave.