Shun Premier 7" Asian Cook's Knife
In Japan, this knife style is known as a gyuto and is the Japanese equivalent of the chef's knife. It's an all-purpose knife ideal for meat and fish, yet it also performs beautifully on vegetables. Although the blade profile is narrower than the traditional chef's knife, it still offers plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board. If you're looking for a lighter, more nimble multi-purpose kitchen knife, the Shun Premier Asian Cook's Knife is sure to become your go-to knife for a wide range of food preparation tasks.
- A multipurpose knife similar in function to a chef's knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan