Shun Premier 7" Asian Cook's Knife
This is the traditional all-purpose Japanese Kitchen Knife. In Japan, this knife style is known as a gyuto. It is the Japanese equivalent of the chef's knife. In other words, it's an all-purpose knife. It's ideal for meat and fish, yet performs beautifully on vegetables, too. Although the blade profile is narrower than the traditional chef's knife, it still offers plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board. If you're looking for a lighter, more nimble multi-purpose kitchen knife, the Shun Classic Asian Cook's Knife is sure to become your go-to knife for a wide range of food preparation tasks.
- A multipurpose knife similar in function to a chef's knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of œsuper steels �; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan