Fat Daddio's Square Aluminum Cake Pan - 8" x 8" x 3"
Fat Daddio’s professional grade bakeware provides the benefits of aluminum with the added advantage of a silver anodized finish. Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly process that does not use chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. It seals the porous surface of aluminum to provide a safe and non-reactive baking surface so there is nothing between you and your baked treats.
- A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes
- Freezer safe
- Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
- Made in China
- Easy release and clean up
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating - NO hot spots!
- Will never rust, peel or flake
- Uncoated, 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C)
- Square: 8x8x3" (20.3 x 20.3 x 7.6cm)
- Capacity: 2.1 L or 8.9 cups
America's Test Kitchen: Winner best 8" Square cake pan!
Why we love it: These all-purpose cake pans produce tender-crumbed and golden-bottomed baked beauties consistently due to their silver colour and sturdy, yet light anodized aluminum body. Anodizing makes these pans non-reactive so, unlike standard aluminum that reacts with acid foods, anodized aluminum is built for all kinds of baked goods. As perfect for sharp cake layers to juicy fruit cobblers and cheesy scalloped potatoes, this pan will be a workhorse in your kitchen.