All-Clad Copper Core® Cookware 10 Piece Set
Since 1971, All-Clad has been crafting cookware with American-made steel in their Pennsylvania factory. The brand is famous for pioneering fully-clad cookware, hence the name All-Clad.
Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE® features 5-ply construction with a copper center, flanked by 2 layers of aluminum and 2 layers of stainless steel. This cladding transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim.
10 pc set includes:
- 8" Fry Pan: 8.6” diam (22cm); 1.5" high (3.8cm)
- 10" Fry Pan: 10.6” diam (25.4cm); 2" (5 cm) high,
- 2-Qt. Saucepan w/lid: 6" diam. (15.2cm), 4.25" high (10.8cm), Capacity: 1.89L
- 4-Qt. Saucepan w/lid: 8" diam. (20.3 cm), 4 3/4" (12cm) high, Capacity: 3.78L
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan w/lid: 11.3" diam. (28cm); 2" high (5cm) Capacity: 2.83L
- 8-Qt. Stockpot w/lid: 10.5" (26.7cm) diam., 5 1/4" high (13.3cm), Capacity: 7.57L
- Materials: 18/10 stainless steel + aluminum + copper
- Riveted stainless steel handles, ergonomically designed, stay cool and will never loosen
- Pans have a distinctive exposed copper band that adds design & elegance.
- Compatible for all cooktops including induction; oven, broiler safe up to 600F
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher safe, but handwashing recommended to maintain beauty
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Why we love it: This set is the 'Cadillac' of cookware. We don't have to wait long for the pans to reach temperature, and when they do it is very evenly distributed giving us perfectly crusty steaks, golden chicken or crispy-skinned fish (medium heat is just fine). Coppercore saucepans are perfect for building sauces both sturdy and delicate (tomato vs buttery emulsions). Whether you need to make a deliciously complex curry or a meaty braise, the responsiveness of the coppercore pieces will take you from a sizzling sear to a gently bubbling simmer in no time, giving you the best versions of your old and new favorites. The copper layer makes this set a little lighter than the D5 (also 5 ply), while still giving you useful heft. This is truly heirloom quality, indestructible cookware that can be passed down multiple times for generations of merry meal-making!