Peugeot Paris U'Select Salt Mill - Chocolate / 30cm
More than 30 years after its creation, the Paris mill continues to be a best seller. The majestic size of this manual u’Select salt mill offers a larger storage capacity for more rock salt ready to be ground. Made of stainless steel, specifically to grind dry rock salt, the mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty. Peugeot’s patented u'Select grind adjustment ring at the base of the mill allows users to accurately select their preferred grind setting. Six grinds preset are available: 1 for the finest grind and 6 for a coarser grind. This salt grinder, with its exceptional quality, will be the perfect companion to your home cooking!
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
- Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
- PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
- Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany
- Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- For Salt use only. Matching pepper grinder is available
As leaders in their industry, Peugeot has never been matched in design or quality. Peugeot has been producing salt and pepper mills since 1842.