All-Clad D3 curated 10 piece Set
Since 1971, All-Clad has been crafting cookware with American-made steel in their Pennsylvania factory.The brand is famous for pioneering fully-clad cookware, hence the name All-Clad.
The d3 Curated 10pc set features a patented technology of 3 alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel that extends all the way to the rim. features premium stainless steel for beautiful browning, searing and stove-to-table style, while the thick-gauge aluminum core heat quickly. This bonded cladding extends across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim.
All- Clad ® d3 Curated 10-Piece Set includes
- 1.5 Qt saucepan w/lid: 5" diam. (12.7cm), 3.55" (9cm) high, Capacity: 1.4L
- 10.5" fry pan: 10" diam. (25.4cm)., 4.1" high (10cm), Capacity: 1.89L (stockpot lid fits this)
- 2.5 Qt. saucier w/lid: 8.6” diam. (22cm) 3.7” high (9.3cm), Capacity: 2.36L
- 4 Qt sauteuse w/lid: 11.36" diam (28.9cm), 4.18" high (10.6cm), Capacity: 2.36L
- 5.5 Qt stockpot w/lid: diam. 9.31" (23.6cm), 7.1" high (17.8cm), Capacity: 4.73 L (lid fits 10.5" skillet)
- 8.5" skillet: 8.8" diam. (22.3 cm), 3.9" high (9.9cm), Capacity: 1.3 L
- Riveted stainless steel, ergonomic handles stay cool and will never loosen
- Handles are angled to take up less space
- Compatible for all cooktops including induction; oven, broiler safe up to 600F
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring
- Pans can be nested, taking up less space
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended to maintain beauty
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Why we love it: this set contains pieces that are of different sizes and shapes compared to the classic d3 10 piece set. We love the rounded handles that make maneuvering the pans so easy and the fact that many of the pieces nest into each other for compact storage. This line still features the same sturdy 3-ply construction as the classic 10 piece, but comes with a range of shapes, the saucier is perfect for reducing sauces, but is also ideally sized for a smaller quantity of hearty stew, while the 5.5Qt stock pot can just as easily be used for stocks as it can be for deep-fried delights and meaty braises. Two skillets give this set versatility, it is just as easy to cook for one as it is for a crowd. The brushed finished will hold up well to years and years of meal-making.