Meyer SuperSteel Clad SS frypan - 24cm
SuperSteel pots and pans are made in Canada and feature a tri-ply design throughout the entire pan, providing even, consistent heat distribution with no hot spots. Made using two heavy gauge layers of stainless steel, each fused to a heat conducting middle layer, the result is an incredibly durable and heat efficient tri-ply cooking vessel. The beautifully polished exterior is induction compatible and the 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food. SuperSteel lets you cook with confidence and control, while saving time and energy. Oven and dishwasher safe, and suitable for all cooktops including induction. Perfect for searing meat and larger grained fish, vegetables or finishing off those special dishes with a delicate sauce - just like a professional. Lifetime Warranty. L-47cm x W-25cm x H-5cm Base 19cm.
- Thick Gauge 18/10 Stainless Steel provides maximum durability for years of use.
- Tri-Ply Clad Design combining 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum middle core and magnetic exterior steel for fast, and even heat control so food cooks beautifully like it does on cooking shows.
- Induction Compatible and safe for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic.
- Oven Safe so you can go from stovetop, to oven, to table creating the perfect dishes.
- Curved No-Drip Lip only possible with thick stainless steel so food never spills.
- Dual Riveted Cast Stainless Steel Handles that never loosen or fall off.
- Lifetime Warranty means Meyer is a brand you can trust and rely on.
- Made for Canadians, by Canadians so you can feel confident about the quality of our cookware knowing you're supporting hard working Canadians.