Shun Classic 9" Blonde Bread Knife
After a chef's knife and a paring knife, some cooks say that the knife they most can't live without is their bread knife. If you're looking for a new bread knife, this blonde-handled version of Shun's Classic Bread Knife is a beautiful choice. Don't ruin a fresh loaf of bread by squashing it beneath the blade of a dull knife. Instead, use the wide, ƒ??low frequencyƒ?� serrations of the Shun Classic Blonde Bread Knife to simply glide through crusty or tender bread. The undulating serrations provide the power you need to gently saw through a crusty loaf without tearing the tender interior. And it works equally well on very soft breads and even pastries.
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16?ø edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood?? handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan