Zyliss Cleverly Sustainable Angled Turner
The Angled Turner is perfect for flipping lifting and maneuvering food with ease. It has a thin nylon front edge specifically helpful for turning over food. Perfect for use in non-stick pans and the ergonomic handles are made from a sustainable wheat straw material reducing the use of virgin plastic by 50%.
- Ergonomic and sustainable wheatstraw handle with nylon head. Includes hanging hole for easy storage.
- Eco handle: We reduce plastic by up to 50% in the handles and replace it with wheat straw material.
- Durable and heat resistant where needed: wire head fully heat resistant, handle: 80°C / 180°F
- Designed by Zyliss in Switzerland, characterized by Swiss elegance and functionality. The collection has been created as a system, where each individual tool performs with intelligence and ergonomics, and all pieces form a unified design.
- Dishwasher safe. 5 year Zyliss guarantee